- We like to know where our flowers come from and where our flowers are going.
- We value personal relationships we build with our clients. Often the best way to do is to interact with our clients face to face or over the phone. If you have trouble remembering your anniversary or your wife's birthday, we remember for you!
- We prefer to serve the communities in which we live and work. Though our boutique is contemporary and creates many modern pieces for our clients, we still appreciate the old-fashioned way (sans emails and texts) of getting to know our clients!
- Our clients know exactly what their recipients are receiving from us because they select their flowers and arrangements.
- Since we are not electing to pay all the fees that wire services demand from florists, our clients get the most for their hard earned money! Your $35 bouquet can actually include your favorites roses and even calla lilies!
- Our clients don't have to choose their flowers and arrangements from an album that hasn't been modified in years. Our clients can create their own arrangements that take into consideration their taste and budget! Since we know our clients very well, we know the types of flowers we should always try to keep in our boutique! We're always, of course, open to ideas that our clients bring to us. With couple days' advance notice, we can get almost any flower they wish to include in their future bouquets and arrangements!
For those of you who wish to read more about why P&P and other upscale flower boutiques opt to arrange and deliver their own flowers, check out this article: http://www.floristdetective.com/wst_page13.aspx.